Art Spectrum has collaborated with the Magnani Paper Mill in Italy to develop a 100% cotton artists’ quality Watercolour Paper with an exceptional surface.
This Art Spectrum paper is:
- Acid Free which equates to it being above 7pH on the pH scale
- Archival Quality being a Museum grade
- Chlorine Free making it environmentally friendly
- Contains zero Whitening Agents (OBA’s)
- Made with traditional methods using Cylinder Moulds
- Vegan friendly as the process of plant sizing is used internally and finished with a synthetic Tub Sizing
- 300gsm weight
This 100% cotton paper is available as A3, A4 and A5 pads in your choice of Hot Pressed, Cold Pressed or Rough surface.