This Faber-Castell Grip 2001 triangular eraser has a multi-purpose design so you can use it to protect the lead of pencils or remove unwanted markings from your work. It’s ergonomically shaped and is suitable for use with graphite or coloured pencils.
- It has a vinyl construction which is designed to produce little mess.
- Attached on the rear to lengthen the pencil or on the front as a pencil point protector
- The Grip 2001 triangular eraser is so impressive that it won the ISPA Award 2003 for one of the best new trade fair products.
- High-quality eraser in functional pencil shape
- Ergonomic triangular grip zone
- Smudge-free erasing
- Colour: grey